Fund Administration Services Vision
GIC has over the past eight years managed to act as a key Fund Administrator in the region. This was accomplished on two tracks, i.e. enhancing its high technology and strengthening its professional resources. It has acted as a Fund Administrator for prime and leading regional banks in the area of Investment Banking.
Fund Administration Services
GIC offers a full range Fund Administration Services relating to Investment Managers, including:
• Monitors and ensures Fund’s Manager strict compliance with approved Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) to protect the Fund and its Investor’s Interests
• Calculates the weekly and monthly NAV pursuant to Regulators Requirements by Central Banks, Capital Markets Authorities and the Monetary Authorities
• Liaises with Fund Managers, Custodians, Registrars and other relevant Service Providers
• Maintains transparency and financial accounting as well as cash management records for the Fund
• Handles periodic filing of Financials, as required by Regulatory Authorities in the country of the Fund’s domicile
• Handles calculation and disbursement of management fee, performance fee, etc.
• Processes Subscription and Redemption requests
• Provides On-Line Access to clients