Alternative Strategies Fund
• The fund is designed to deliver:
• Absolute annual returns in the range of LIBOR
+4% to LIBOR +8%.
• Returns with low volatility (3% to 5%).
• Returns independent of the general direction of
the traditional equity, fixed income and credit
• Capital preservation in negative market conditions
with a potential to deliver positive results.
A fund of Hedge Funds well diversified across a
broad mix of styles and strategies. The fund is
over weighted in the lower risk categories of
Relative Value and Event Driven. It also has
a permanent allocation to short sellers as a
portfolio hedge. The fund is currently invested
with 32 investment managers.
Given low fixed income yields and highly volatile
equity markets, the fund provides valuable
diversification benefits by seeking attractive
absolute returns with low volatility and
correlation to the traditional markets.
Inception Date: August 1999
Currency: US Dollars